SALES SPECIALIST (Entry to Mid-Level)
Job Description: CyberLynk is seeking a sales professional with direct
business to business sales experience and a proven history of establishing
relationships with key decision makers. This position will handle all aspects of
the selling cycle from the initial contact through the closing and negotiation
of contracts to after sales support. This person must have an entrepreneurial
spirit and the ability to self-manage. CyberLynk is looking for an outgoing,
highly motivated, individual with a proven record of meeting or exceeding sales
goals or lead generation goals.
Responsibilities: Manage direct sales relationships at CyberLynk
including: Web hosting, design, Web based advertising, and all other services
and products for the United States including International sales. This is an
entry level inside sales position which will offer a base plus attractive commission as well as bonus with incredible upward potential for the right person to prove themselves. The candidate must have previous
experience with successful phone-only sales. This is a technical
sales position which requires a technical aptitude to discover the technical
requirements of the customer as well as to explain the technical advantages of
- Direct sales of CyberLynk services including: Hosting, Design,
Advertising, E-commerce and all related services.
- Develop, market and manage prospect and client relationships in the
highest professional manner.
- Consistently meet or exceed unit sales goals.
- Maintain a minimum of 200 telemarketing cold calls a week.
- Effectively generate referrals from customers and other resources and
maintain a customer database.
- Responsible for own lead generation.
- Responsible for full sales cycle.
- You must have excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
- All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Solid previous technical sales track record!
- 10+ months previous experience in direct sales, sales lead generation,
- A "can-do" positive attitude and the ability to get things done
- Strong Internet and web-based application experience including all
Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint.
- A self-motivated independent thinker who can work with a team of talented
- 2+ year college degree.
Job Desirables (Preferred):
Knowledge and Experience with ACT sales/lead tracking database software.
Knowledge and Experience with Microsoft FrontPage and/or Macromedia Dreamweaver
and Ultra Dev. Knowledge and Experience with Microsoft Access.