Dedicated Servers offer the following:
- Full Server Management (optional)
- Full Hardware Support
- Expert Windows Technical Support
- Expert Linux Technical Support
- Multi-homed Internet Connectivity
- Free Remote Hands & Reboots
- No Hidden Fees
Dedicated servers are a perfect option for those who have outgrown the traditional Shared Hosting and VPS environment. They provide dedicated resources, more control, and most importantly, better security. We offer two types of dedicated servers: unmanaged and managed. Understanding the differences can go a long way in determining which is right for your hosting needs.
CyberLynk offers reliable dedicated server solutions through our UmbraHosting.com brand. Offering solutions on both Linux and Windows platforms, our packages give you the option to enjoy all the control or support you require.
- Unmanaged Dedicated Servers – Our unmanaged dedicated servers put you in complete control, providing the freedom to manage the operating system of your choice, install custom software applications, and apply critical patches when needed.
- Managed Dedicated Servers – Our managed dedicated servers are full service turnkey solutions that include our full server management package. We handle management of the operating system, updates, security patches, and 24/7 proactive monitoring. While this option does not provide you with administrative access, you are provided with a control panel that takes the headache out of managing your server so that you can focus on your core business.
Whether you choose an unmanaged or managed dedicated server, the CyberLynk technicians provide ongoing maintenance and support. Should the server or any related hardware components fail, they will be immediately replaced at no additional charge to you. Our dedicated server packages make viable alternatives to purchasing your own hardware and struggling to maintain it in-house.
Visit UmbraHosting.com for More Information
UmbraHosting.com is part of the Family of Technology Companies that CyberLynk has built. The UmbraHosting.com brand is wholly owned and supported by CyberLynk.