(Entry Level/ Part Time/Full Time)
You enjoy being an IT Hero. You have a talent for translating “techno-speak” into plain English. You have an uncanny ability to fix Windows-based computers in just a few clicks.
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE 3+ Years Experience in performing basic and moderately complex troubleshooting and repair activities, typically associated in an end-user environment, including but not limited to PC’s, desktops, laptops, tablets and printers., if this is you, then keep reading and apply!
Job Description/Responsibilities: CyberLynk is seeking a support
professional to handle direct one-to-one tier-I support via phone, email and onsite IT consulting work.
Candidate must have strong problem solving and communication skills. You will perform tasks related to the repair of a variety of technology-based products typically associated in an end-user computing environment on a daily basis.
Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of computer networks and connectivity (LAN/WAN/TCP) desired.
- Experience using a help desk ticketing system desired.
- Service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully; translate complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups, facilitate group process, and foster collaborative decision making
- Responsible for full end-to-end support cycle for our products.
- All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Solid 3 months minimum previous technical support or help desk experience.
- Knowledge of Windows 2012, 2018, 2019, Linux servers.
- A “can-do” positive attitude and the ability to get things done
- Strong Internet and web-based application experience including all
Microsoft Office applications
- A self-motivated independent thinker who can work with a team of talented people.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for travel between multiple company locations using company owned vehicles
Job Desirables (Preferred):
- Previous IT consulting experience
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must reach, bend, stoop, lift
- Must sit, walk or stand
- Some repetitive motion may be required
- Can be scheduled for up to 40 hours a week
- Some evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Varying workflow; sometimes stressful with high workload times of the year
- Complete work required within a limited space
- Complete work required within a limited time