TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
(Entry Level/ Part Time/Full Time)
Job Description/Responsibilities: CyberLynk is seeking a support
professional to handle direct one-to-one tier-I support via phone and email.
Support calls are logged into our ticketing mechanism or received by phone.
Support covers all area of CyberLynk’s Internet related services. Candidate must
have strong problem solving and communication skills. Use your problem
solving skills to gather information about the customers problem, research it
within our knowledgebase or escalate the issue to engineering if it is a new,
unknown issue. You will administer a complex multi-point WAN/LAN and a
diverse server base.
You may be asked to carry a pager on an emergency basis.
- Responsible for full end-to-end support cycle for our products.
- All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Solid 3 months minimum previous technical support or help desk experience.
- Knowledge of Windows NT, 2000, 2003, Linux servers.
- Knowledge of IIS 4/5/6.
- Knowledge of FrontPage or Dreamweaver website design products.
- A "can-do" positive attitude and the ability to get things done
- Strong Internet and web-based application experience including all
Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint.
- A self-motivated independent thinker who can work with a team of talented
- 2+ year college degree.
Job Desirables (Preferred):
Page (ASP), or PHP is a plus. Knowledge of database applications is