Windows Web Server Administrator
CyberLynk (www.cyberlynk.net) is looking for a Windows Web Server Administrator to manage multiple Web Servers and Web Server Infrastructures, including Microsoft IIS and Apache Servers. Provide input for requirements, design, planning and implementation of multiple types of Windows web servers including Internet, Extranet, and Intranet service points. Supply assistance to the Line of Business in troubleshooting new applications or enhancements to current applications. Work with our Windows Servers to provide the best solutions for CyberLynk and our customers.
- Must have experience with a major hosting control panel such as Plesk, cPanel, etc
- Monitors and maintains web application environment stability.
- Must be a strong team player but also able to work independently with little supervision.
- Implements/Creates new web server solutions into existing environment and/or Implements/Changes existing web server solutions in the existing environment.
- Maintains server communications operations between web/application servers and/or database servers.
- Ensures optimization and tuning of server, file systems, capacity planning and appropriate replication.
- Provides guidance and recommendations for Monitoring to the 1st and 2nd level support teams.
- Assists in planning/testing/implementing the Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Participates in strategic planning and development associated with future design, performance, and capacity management.
- Documenting new application implementations and/or modifications to existing applications.
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems, or similar system environments.
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft IIS, Apache, or similar web system environments.
- 1+ years experience installing/maintaining mail servers.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex application configurations and network issues related to web applications/web services.
- Recommend/Implement server security software and hardware.
Job Desirables (Preferred):
- Experience with MySQL, cPanel, Ensim, Helm, Plesk, SmaterTools Software (SmarterMail and Stats) and other web related applications and/or utilities.
- Experience with Linux
- Ability to direct a range of hands-on projects, including network cabling, server rack deployment, and other infrastructure-related tasks.
- Any technical certifications and/or technical training in personal computer hardware, software, servers, local/wide area networks, communications.
- 1+ years experience implementing and configuring multi-layer eCommerce web applications using various technologies such as .NET, Java, XML, or similar applications layers.
- Write/troubleshoot code in ColdFusion, ASP, .NET and PHP.
- Flexible work environment
- Fun/open workplace
- Company paid for Home Internet Service & Cell phone
- Medical/Dental Insurance, FSA
- Dependent on skills and experience
- For more info please respond
This job is located near Milwaukee, WI.
If you do NOT live within driving distance of Milwaukee, WI please do not apply