OS X Systems Engineer – Milwaukee
(FULL Time – Salary Position)
Job Description: Do people come you when they have questions about their Mac or iOS device? Are you fluent with aspects of OS X that include running Server.app or Filemaker? We have full time openings for OS X Systems Engineers that allow for flexible hours and growth. These positions include benefits of paid training, service discounts, Apple hardware discounts, along with free lunch on Fridays. You must already live in the area or be willing to relocate for this position.
CyberLynk is a Data Center and ISP company that was founded in 1995. At CyberLynk we try to create a positive ‘entrepreneurial’ working environment and motivate ‘out of the box’ thinking. CyberLynk operates MacMiniVault.com as well as other Mac based hosting brands.
- Perform migration services for websites and email accounts
- Configure new services for websites, email, calendar and contacts hosting
- Work with various FileMaker, Daylite, Kerio, and OS X Server projects
- Communicating timely updates and clear information directly to customers
- 3+ years of OS X administration
- OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10 experience
- Experience with FileMaker, Daylite, Kerio, and OS X Server
- Equivalent training to Apple ACTC
- Background in hosting configurations (DNS, Apache, etc)
- Understanding of Email hosting (SMTP, IMAP, etc)
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- A Creative and Entrepreneurial passion is preferred
- Self motivation and a strong attention to detail
If you are a team player that thinks outside of the box; if you are motivated, a self-starter, and can perform daily functions without supervision, CyberLynk is looking for you! Join a team that is shaping the way that Business Internet Services are provided in the Midwest. Based on the concept of building relationships and providing solutions, the CyberLynk team continues to be very successful.
CyberLynk offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and virtually unlimited advancement opportunity. CyberLynk also offers the opportunity for talented individuals to grow in an entrepreneurial environment.
CyberLynk is locally owned and operated and is an equal opportunity employer.