Careers at CyberLynk
CyberLynk is actively seeking team players for the following positions:
- VOIP & Linux Systems Engineer (Asterisk & FreePBX) – Milwaukee (FULL Time – Salary Position)
- Senior Network Engineer (Cisco) – Milwaukee (FULL Time – Salary Position)
- OS X Systems Engineer – Milwaukee (FULL Time – Salary Position)
- OS X / Linux Systems Engineer – Milwaukee and Phoenix (FULL Time – Salary Position)
- Windows Web Server Administrator (FULL Time – Salary Position)
- Website Designer (FULL Time – Salary Position)
- Linux Systems Engineer (FULL Time – Salary Position)
- Technical Support Specialist (Entry Level / Part Time / Full Time)
- Sales Specialist (Entry to Mid-Level)
- Sales Agents
If you are a team player that thinks outside of the box; motivated, a self-starter, and can perform daily functions without supervision, CyberLynk is looking for you! Join a team that is shaping the way that Business Internet Services are provided in the industry. Based on the concept of building relationships and providing solutions the CyberLynk team continues to be very successful.
CyberLynk offers a competitive salary, 401K matching, 100% company paid health care premiums, comprehensive benefits package, and virtually unlimited advancement opportunity. CyberLynk also offers the opportunity for talented individuals to grow in an entrepreneurial environment.
CyberLynk is locally owned and operated and is an equal opportunity employer.
Submitting Your Resume
- Please submit your well written resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not call our office – we will contact you. We will keep your resume on file for future job postings
- Make sure that you include a cover letter and why you would be a perfect fit for CyberLynk.
- You must be able to legally work in our Franklin/Milwaukee or Phoenix office.
CyberLynk Network, Inc. provides training and a SMOKE FREE working environment for all employees.